- The ABAT Webinars are available at no cost for ABAT and AACT members, and offer CME and ACPE credit.
ABAT LLSA Articles
- ABAT offers LLSA Articles each year which have been used for Diplomates ongoing continuing education and recertification process. These articles and post-assessment questions are available for all AACT Members
- The Section Webinars are available at no cost for AACT members to view. For information on joining a Section, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Take advantage of our educational offerings and Join Now!
- Drawing on the expertise of toxicologists and educators, this three-module online course provides a practical approach to managing patients poisoned with commonly used substances: salicylates, acetaminophen and toxic alcohols.
- Informa Podcasts are available for AACT members at no cost. These podcasts highlight important articles from Clinical Toxicology.
- Matt Zuckerman presents discussion and interviews with toxicologists from around the world about current issues and recent publications. Past episodes have focused on novel drugs of abuse, medical marijuana, death by helium, and toxic alcohol poisoning.
Checkout what we’re putting out @AACTinfo and conference hashtags #NACCT15, #NACCT16, #NACCT17.