AACT is the premier multi-disciplinary organization uniting scientists and clinicians in the advancement of research, education, prevention, and treatment of diseases caused by chemicals, drugs, and toxins. AACT offers the most value of any professional organization committed to the care of the poisoned patient.
There are numerous membership benefits including:
- the internationally acclaimed professional journal, Clinical Toxicology
- the monthly scientific research abstracting service
- the Question of the Day
- access to 10 or more CE-eligible toxicology webinars yearly
- registration discount for the North American Congress of Clinical Toxicology (NACCT) meetings
- eligibility for AACT research awards
By joining or renewing membership with AACT, all members agree to the AACT Code of Ethics.