We are seeking nominations for key leadership positions within the AACT. The applications of prospective nominees will be reviewed and a final ballot will be assembled by the AACT Board of Trustees. The following positions are available:
- Secretary (1)
- Trustees (4)
Nominees for all positions must submit their CV and a letter of interest in order to be considered.
The letters of interest should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Position you are applying for at the top of the page
- Current and past involvement in the AACT and AACT-related activities, or ABAT
- Previous leadership and board experience(s) in other associations and/or institutions
- The letter should not exceed one (1) page in length
- Your vision and goals as a member of the Board of Trustees
The roles and responsibilities of available positions are outlined in the AACT Bylaws and can be viewed by clicking here.
The letters of interest will also be used as your candidate statements.
Please submit all materials to Jessica Konrath, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “AACT 2023 BOT Nomination.”
The deadline to apply is 12:00 pm ET, Friday, June 30.
If you would like to suggest a potential nominee and/or if you have any questions about the process, please contact Jessica Konrath at email@example.com.
Kirk Cumpston, DO, FAACT
Chair, AACT Nominations Committee
Immediate Past President, AACT