St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking an EM/Medical Toxicology BC/BE physician to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care throughout our network.
In joining the current team of medical toxicologists you’ll participate in providing:
- Emergency care in our emergency departments
- Expert medical toxicology bedside consultation at our main three facilities
- Telemedicine consultation for the entire network of hospitals
- Working in a brand new outpatient clinic to see special toxicological cases
Our future aspirations include expanding telemedicine services, increasing outpatient services, and starting a resident and student rotation.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- $25k starting bonus
- Loan repayment up to $100,000
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- Medical degree – M.D., D.O.
- Completion of an accredited Emergency Medicine residency program
- Board certification/eligibility in Emergency Medicine
- Completion of Medical Toxicology fellowship
- Board certification/eligibility in Medical Toxicology
About St. Luke’s University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $1.9 billion, the Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s created the region’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 28 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 226 residents and fellows. St. Luke’s is the only health care system in central-eastern Pennsylvania to earn Medicare’s five-star rating (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
St. Luke’s has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Health Analytics) repeatedly – six times total and four years in a row including 2018. It has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the EPIC electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN’s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke’s is also recognized as one of the state’s lowest cost providers. To learn more about St. Luke’s, please visit us at www.SLUHN.org
About the Lehigh Valley:
The Lehigh Valley is a place to live, work, and play! Rich with history, fantastic recreational activities, eclectic restaurants and midway between Philadelphia and New York City, the Lehigh Valley offers excellent school systems and affordable housing that can be found with easy access to the hospital. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. Discover more about the Lehigh Valley at https://www.discoverlehighvalley.com/
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Thomas Nappe, DO, Director of Medical Toxicology at Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Drea Rosko, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com