Submit Your 2023 NACCT Abstract
Submissions will be accepted from March 6 through May 8, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT.
All abstracts will be reviewed for oral or poster presentations. The abstract committee will select the abstracts for Platform Presentations, Lightning Oral Sessions, and the Fellow-in Training Session. Authors will be notified at the time of abstract acceptance if their submission was accepted for presentation. Only submitting authors will receive correspondence regarding abstract decisions. Notification emails will be sent mid to late June 2023.
Thank you for submitting your abstract for the NACCT 2023 conference!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Abstract Submission Checklist
Review this CHECKLIST as a guideline before you begin your submission.
- Only unpublished data not previously presented at other national or international meetings may be submitted. Abstracts presented at local or regional meetings may be submitted.
- Authors cannot submit an abstract to NACCT if the abstract or related manuscript has been published electronically or in print before the NACCT abstract submission deadline of 11:59 PM EDT on Monday, May 8, 2023.
- Abstracts must include the following sub-categories:
- Research studies: Title; background; methods; results; conclusions.
- Case series/Case report: Title; background; case report/case series; discussion; conclusions.
- Do not include references in your submission.
- The abstract should be written in complete sentences using grammatically correct English. Spell out all abbreviations on the first usage.
- Abstracts are limited to 500 words.
- Tables and graphs are not included in the 500-word count.
- (3) small tables and/or graphs may be uploaded using the tool provided by the website. Images may be uploaded for the abstract review process only. They will not be published with the abstract.
- All abstracts must be blinded. Authors, including, for example, names of poison centers, should not be identified in any way on the page containing the abstract. Author names, contact information, and affiliations will not be included in the material sent to reviewers.
- Once an abstract has been reviewed, we cannot accept any requests to edit data in the abstract. Any inquiries regarding abstract corrections should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be reviewed by the Abstract Committee Chair and Vice Chair. Do NOT email the publisher or Clinical Toxicology co-editors with requests.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring the list of authors is complete and correct at the time of submission. No changes to authors will be allowed once the abstract has been submitted.
- Abstracts will be reviewed for oral and poster presentations.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the NACCT 2023 conference.